Chloe Moretz Gained A Different Group Of Fans With New Film "If I Stay" (VIDEO)

Chloe Moretz appears absolutely adorable in red plaid as she heads to the Jimmy Kimmel Live! studios for an interview on Wednesday.  





Moretz, 17, talked about her new movie "If I Stay" and how she has gained a different group of fans.


"It's awesome to see an influx of 12 and 13-year-olds that I've never had before. Because most of my fans are from Kick-Ass," Moretz was quoted as saying, noting: "It's (typically) the older male demographic, so I'm not used to little girls. I'll have a signing going on, and I'll have an older man and then I'll have a 12-year-old. It's a nice juxtaposition."



 
Check out the video below…

 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts