Prince Harry On Kate Middleton's Second Pregnancy: "I Can't Wait To See My Brother Suffer More"

Prince Harry describes the news of Kate Middleton's pregnancy as "very exciting," but he jokingly pointed out he "can't wait to see my brother suffer more. If it's a girl, he'll suffer even more. I'd love to see him try and cope with that."


Harry, who is now fifth in line to the throne after Prince Charles, William, Prince George and the new child, is absolutely cool with falling further down the line of succession.


When asked by the media about getting moved down a spot at the Invictus Games on Monday, the royal responded with a laugh: "Great!"



He also felt his nephew, Prince George, will be "over the moon" having a small younger brother or sister.


Prince Harry, 29, became more serious, however, when talking about Kate, who again is suffering from acute morning sickness.



The royal revealed to the media: "I hope my sister-in-law gets better soon…The last time I saw her, she was okay. Feeling pretty poorly, but I think that's to be expected. Luckily I'm not a woman so I don't have to go through that. It's a pretty horrible thing."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts