Naomi Watts Talks Overcoming Fear Of Working With Bill Murray

Naomi Watts stopped by CBS "This Morning" on Monday and talked about conquering her fear of working with Bill Murray on their new movie "St. Vincent".  



"The anticipation of it was terrifying," Watts, 46, was quoted as saying, noting: "I just thought this is going to be so scary because he's so good what he does. I heard he doesn't suffer fools and doesn't fall in love with everyone right away, and so I was kind of terrified and just not having done comedy before or for a long time."


Naomi explained: "I decided the only way to approach it was to arrive in character and not give him a chance to see any of my fear and so I had the accent down and I also knew that I'd be improvising with him because, you know, he goes wherever he wants to go."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts