Taylor Swift: "I Don't Know If I'll Have Kids"

Taylor Swift is uncertain whether she will ever begin a family.


"I don't know if I'll have kids," Swift, 24, revealed to InStyle as part of a cover interview for the magazine's November issue.

Taylor expressed her anxiety about how her huge fame would affect any potential future kids.



"It's impossible not to picture certain scenarios and how you would try to convince them that they have a normal life when, inevitably, there will be strange men pointing giant cameras at them from the time they are babies," Swift was quoted as saying.


Swift has insisted that at the moment she is not looking for romance and she explains here that marriage is not on her plans.

The country singer noted: "I'm too young to get married. Not agewise, but I know myself, so why try to meet someone right now when I know I'm too young to do something serious?"


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts