FKA twigs Calls Robert Pattinson The "Man I Love"

FKA twigs recently opened up about her love for boyfriend Robert Pattinson, claiming she is learning to deal with the paparazzi and tabloids in her life.  









"That side of my life (with the paparazzi has) nothing to do with me. That's, like…That is the…side of life of the man that I love," FKA twigs, whose real name is Tahliah Debrett Barnett, revealed to The Observer, noting: "And…when that started happening I had to…Because that is the opposite of who I am as a person, and it was weird…"



"Then I had to sit back and have a conversation with myself and I had to say: that is something really horrible. No, not horrible, I don't find it horrible, it's something that's very challenging. I look uncomfortable because I am uncomfortable," FKA twigs, 26, explained, adding: "But then it's, like, is this person in my life worth that? And he is, without question. Do you know what I mean? In comparison to how happy I am. And how I feel with him. It's 100 percent worth it."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts