Gwen Stefani Reveals The Best Relationship Advice In "O" January 2015 Feature

Gwen Stefani poses with a polka-dot outfit for a feature in O magazine's January 2015 issue, out on newsstands now.  

Stefani, 45, shared with the outlet her best relationship advice: "You get what you put in. I've learned that from my parents, who have been married for almost 49 years - proof that the more you work at marriage, the more amazing the rewards."



Gwen talked about what inspires her in fashion: "My eighth-grade self. In 1982, I was into ska music, James Dean, and the Latino culture in my Southern California neighborhood. As a result, I tried to dress outside the box, different from what the other kids were wearing, with a laid-back vibe - and big accessories. More than 30 years later, that's still my look!"




The singer also chatted about her best family tradition: "When I was growing up, Santa Claus would cover the living room doorway in wrapping paper so we kids couldn't peek at what was under the tree. Our parents would count to three, and then we'd crash through the paper to get to our presents. It's the craziest thing because now Santa does the same thing for my kids. Weird, huh?"





For the full interview of Gwen Stefani, check out Oprah.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts