Miranda Kerr Reveals She Is Single In "InStyle Australia"

Miranda Kerr exposes her bust in a racy outfit for the cover of "InStyle Australia"'s January 2015 issue. 
 




In an interview with the mag, Kerr, 31, opened up about her dating status at the moment: "Single, very single. And really happy to be single."



As for whether it's harder to date as a popular person or as a parent, Miranda was quoted as saying: "Gee, that's a good question. They're both hard! But probably as a parent because I don't want anyone to be around Flynn unless (pauses)…you don't want to impact them in any way. Unless I was going into a serious relationship, it's important to try and not confuse my son."


The "Victoria's Secret" supermodel also talked about her past affairs: "I've learned communication is key; that it's really important to be honest and open about what you're feeling. It's okay to have a bad day. In my past relationships, I always wanted to be strong and empowered but actually it's empowering sometimes to say: "I need help" or "I can't do this alone" or "Today's been really tough for me." It's important to a healthy relationship."



For the full interview of Miranda Kerr, check out InStyleMag.com.au.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts