Bradley Cooper Poses Nearly Naked For "W" Magazine

Bradley Cooper appears really sexy while holding a pair of pants in front of his nearly naked body in W Magazine's February 2015 issue.  




The February 2015 issue focuses on the best performances of the year and Cooper, 40, was honored for his work in the movie "American Sniper".



"I had advantages in making a film about the Iraq war. On USO tours, I went to bases in the middle of nowhere in enemy territory. I was with the soldiers in their barracks, and I really got a sense of it," Cooper claimed, noting: "And, oddly, I had experience from having starred in The A Team. I learned how to shoot guns for that film. After making it, an M4 felt as comfortable to me as a tennis racket."


For the full portfolio, check out WMagazine.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts