Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Details About Brad Pitt And Ben Affleck Breakups

Gwyneth Paltrow stopped by the "Howard Stern Show" and shared details about her private life with two of her famous boyfriends: Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck.  





"I definitely fell in love with him," Paltrow, 42, said of Pitt, 51.



"He was so gorgeous and sweet. I mean, he was Brad Pitt! I was such a kid, I was 22 when we met. It's taken me until 40 to get my head out of my ass. You can't make that decision when you're 22 years old… I wasn't ready, and he was too good for me. I didn't know what I was doing," Gwyneth explained, adding: "If I see him, we're friendly. I don't hang out with him."




Speaking about Affleck, 42, Paltrow said her popular parents did not love him. 



"I think they appreciated how he's super intelligent and he's really talented and funny. They loved him, but they were okay with us not being together," Gwyneth noted, adding: "(he was) not in a good place in his life to have a girlfriend."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts