Lana Del Rey Complimented By James Franco

James Franco recently gushed about Lana Del Rey, claiming he wants to make a film with her.  









"(She) isn't made for this Earth," Franco, 36, said of Del Rey, 29, to V magazine, noting: "I wanted to interview Lana for a book and she said: "Just write around me, it's better if it's not my own words. It's almost better if you don't get me exactly, but try.""



"She has this idea for a film. I want to do it because it's a little like Sunset Boulevard," Franco stated, adding: "A woman is alone in a big house in L.A. She doesn't want to go out. She starts to go crazy, and becomes paranoid because she feels like people are watching her. Even in her own house. It's like an awesome B-movie that lives in Lana's head. It's about her, and it's not about her. Just like her music."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts