Sophia Bush Blasts Fake Instagram And Facebook Imposter

Sophia Bush has recently attacked an impostor posing as her on Instagram and facebook.  


Bush, 32, warned her fans about the faker on Monday, sharing a screenshot of the fake accounts linked to her and co-star Patrick John Flueger.


The photo displays accounts called "RealSophiaBush" and "RealPatrickJohnFlueger." The real Bush wrote: "NOT me. NOT Patrick. Guys. These accounts are fake. And I'm truly sorry to each of you who has received a comment or DM from this person and thought that it was me. I know it's a letdown."

"Just know that I don't DM with people I don't know on IG," Bush claimed, noting: "It's tough enough trying to keep up with comments (and I do try my best)! And Paddy doesn't have an account for fans. I'm not sure what leads to people to behave this way. To manipulate strangers, to take advantage of somebody's fans, and to toy with people's emotions. It's cruel. It's creepy. It's insulting."


Sophia went on: "This strange person (who clearly needs a hobby) has been impersonating me, discussing my personal life (as if they have a clue about it) and leading many of you on. Apparently they are doing the same thing on Facebook."


"Having "conversations" between "me" and "Jesse" and "Paddy." It's insane. Guys. Whoever you are. Please grow up. Get kind. And find something better to do," the actress explained, adding: "I don't appreciate you using my name to take advantage of people. #poserssuck #block #report."


It has to be mentioned that Bush exposed an online stalker in September via her Instagram account.


Check out the screenshot below...




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts