Jillian Harris Plastic Surgery

Former "Bachelorette" star Jillian Harris has admitted going under the plastic surgeon's knife to improve her image.  






Harris, 35, faced numerous cyber bullying attacks that mocked her appearance, which led her to get a nose job



The Canadian television personality and interior decorator revealed that the results turned out positive as she is now more confident about her looks.



In a blog on her official website, Jillian shared her thoughts about her plastic surgery in a blog post titled "10 Things I Learned from Reality TV." In it, she refers to the strong disapproval she received on the web as a top reason for why she opted for a rhinoplasty.


The reality star wrote: "Some people are mean. I've found the best way to cope with this is to just feel sorry for them. Think about it…how many emotionally wonderful people will jump onto the old world wide web and lash out at someone they have never met? Not many. So if someone says your fat, ugly, stupid or have a hot dog nose (yes this happened, and yes I got a nose job because of it) choose the route of empathy instead of anger. It just shows that they must be hurting somewhere internally to be taking it out on you. Live and learn!!!! I love my new nose and am thankful for what it taught me!!!!"

In an interview with the website "Wet Paint" few years ago and shortly after the procedure, Harris explained her decision was a combination of factors, including having broken her nose in the past. She was quoted as saying: "Well, I had had my nose broken before years ago and my mom said a few times that my nose was different than it had been, and I guess I was just used to it and so it didn't really bother me. And then sadly, actually, when I was going through my breakup with Ed (Swiderski), I was really sad and was reading someone's blog and this person was really nasty and was posting really mean comments about my nose."

It was rumored, though, that Harris has succumbed to another operation on her face. She insisted that her only facial procedure has been a nose job. Other improvements in her image (she reveals in the same blog post) are due to her improved knowledge of using makeup, including mattifying powder to take care of her shininess and shots displaying the improvements, even before she had plastic surgery.


"Powder. OMG I didn't realize how greasy I looked in pictures until I started wearing mattifying powder!! Ladies…this can MAKE or break a photo and there is a fine balance…NO i have not had tons of work done on my face, rather I've only just now figured out how to do my makeup…for example (all pre nose job). "



Conclusion: Jillian Harris' plastic surgery is really successful as she still looks natural and made her gain confidence.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts