Madonna Reveals She Is Taylor Swift's Fan: Swift Reacts

Madonna has recently revealed that she likes Taylor Swift's music and Taylor is really excited. 





In an interview with Australia's Today show, Madonna, 56, opened up about young pop stars such as Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus and more.



"It's good to have princesses," the Queen of Pop claimed, noting: "It means there's a lot of pretty dresses around."



The pop icon then referred to one female artist in particular and was quoted as saying: "I like Taylor Swift. I think she writes some really catchy pop songs. Can't get them out of my head."


After learning Madonna's claims, Swift, 25, took to her Tumblr page on January 27 and wrote: "Thanks now I'm dead." The post was followed by the hashtags: "#HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH THIS #BE COOL TAYLOR STOP BEING EMBARASSING."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts