Tyga Denies Dating Kylie Jenner (VIDEO)

Tyga just revealed that he is not dating Kylie Jenner after a huge twitter feud broke out between Khloe Kardashian and Amber Rose over their supposed affair.  





In an interview with Power 105's "Breakfast Club" on Tuesday, the rapper said: "I'm not dating Kylie. I just want to get that out (of) the way. 


"I want to be clear to everybody that I didn't leave my family to be with Kylie. That's ridiculous. Me and (ex Blac) Chyna, we broke up almost close to a year (ago) now, because of the decision we made, and things in our relationship that weren't going right, (we) decided to split to raise an emotionally stable kid," Tyga, 25, explained.

"It's because (of) what people make it seem…and TMZ, you gotta think, TMZ didn't really care about me until they figured out that I live next door to Kim (Kardashian) and Kanye (West) and all that stuff. But I've been friends with them before I even met (Blac) Chyna. I was friends with Scott (Disick), her family for years, so me hanging out with them was nothing new. People just want to make a story out of it," Tyga stated.


He further noted that Kylie is a "beautiful young woman" whose "maturity and mentality is different than a lot of people."

Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts