Amy Schumer Admits "Falling In Love Is Hell"

Amy Schumer recently revealed that falling in love is hell.  








Speaking on a panel at SXSW, Schumer, 33, said: "I was falling in love when I wrote "Trainwreck", was scared out of my mind and wasn't even enjoying it. I was feeling sick all the time. It's like being on drugs. It's not even fun falling in love. You don't remember it until you're going through it and then you're like: "why did I ever want to be in love?" It kind of sucks. I hadn't taken a look at myself and my behavior until he encouraged me to do that. It was really hard, but it was good, it was overwhelming".



"But (the relationship) was over before the second table read! That guy was a sex addict I found out, and that's always really fun at first, when you don't know yet and you're like "oh my god I'm the prettiest girl in the world" and you're like "No, he would f…ck this table." Which is why I'm dressed like this today", Amy went on.


"I love love, and I'm very hopeful and was raised on all the fairy tales everyone else had. I just noted that everyone's mom was dead and real princesses get beheaded so I just have a more realistic take on it. So does Judd. We both have experienced a lot of pain and try our best to cope with it by making ourselves and other people laugh," the stand-up comedian explained.




Schumer is not worried about the critic (Jeffrey Wells) who called her "a chubby, whipsmart, not conventionally attractive, neurotically bothered female comic."




"I did "Last Comic Standing" in 2007. I've been having people say the cruelest and the kindest things to me for what I feel like is a long time. Someone saying that I'm physically disgusting doesn't change my heart rate or the course of my day at all. I truly from the bottom of my heart did not give a shit at all about that," the actress claimed, adding: "It's good that people were angry with him for saying that stuff about me, because that let people know "We're okay with people that aren't Victoria's Secret models". We can fathom people could stomach f…king her." There was that #askhermore campaign about the Oscars and I tweeted "What about my campaign #askhimless?" It was just a joke, not to belittle that campaign, and a girl wrote a whole article about how I was diminishing it, and I was like "Girl I'm on your side." That's the kind of stuff that makes me upset. Not a sad human in LA looking for attention. I don't care."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts