Dee Snider Quotes

1. Halloween is huge in my house and we really get into the spirits of things.

 

2. (on Jim Morrison) When Jim Morrison took his thing out, people were like: "Oh, that's Jim."


3. I've got a lot to do, and I hope that by the end of it all, people will say that Dee Snider was an entertainer, and he did his job well.




4. Al, a) I'm still married, and b) none of my kids have been busted for possession. So don't throw stones.


5. Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.


6. I love scary movies.



7. There's no tour plans, no reunion, no new album…nothing.


8. Twisted Sister plays 20, 25 shows a year. But if the band had their druthers, they'd be out playing all the time.




9. I wanted to be a rich, famous rock-and-roll star in that order.


10. I only have one child. But I am learning that there is a lot to being a parent that you did not expect.




11. You can't stop rock-n-roll!


12. I do not believe profanity has anything to do with Christianity, thank you.





13. I was born and raised a Christian, and I still adhere to those principles.


14. My family is out of the ordinary in our physical lifestyle and the day-to-day things that we deal with, but my approach to them is pretty rational and sound. And I'm the quiet one! It's very different from my performing life.


15. I think that's why kids look up to rock stars. At least they're being honest and you know who they are. Politicians are hiding everything and being dishonest.


16. I tested the waters on producing a record, but I'm more of a creative guy. I can't get into minute details.









17. But most of my songs were about believing in yourself, standing up for yourself and fighting for what you believe in.


18. I went for an outrageous form of expressing myself. It seemed to be a way that I could make my name and show that I was somebody.




19. I don't conduct myself like a rock 'n' roll star in my day-to-day living. Am I a celebrity? Yes. Do people recognize me on the street? Yes, they do. But at the same time, it's not a media center out here. People get used to you.


20. Being a parent is not a reasonable thing. It is a very hard thing. I am a parent and I know.



21. Nowadays people sell millions of records that can't sing.


What do you think of Dee Snider's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts