Ed Sheeran And Athina Andrelos Split After Over A Year Of Dating

Ed Sheeran confirmed recently that he and his girlfriend Athina Andrelos have broken up.  






 



During a radio appearance on the "Kyle And Jackie O Show", Sheeran, 24, told the hosts when asked about his dating life: "I wasn't single, I was in a relationship for a long time," noting: "That's interesting. That's the first time I've spoken about that." 


"I'm sorry. I didn't know," Kyle stated when the singer replied: "I didn't know you were going to ask."


"I didn't even have it written down, I just wondered. I looked at you and thought: "He's nice. I wonder if he's with anyone?"" Kyle claimed.



The pair were dating over a year.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts