Miranda Kerr's Plastic Surgery Alike Hong Yuh Reum

South Korean Model Hong Yuh Reum has reportedly had extreme plastic surgery to look like her idol: Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr.  






Reum was recently featured on a Korean TV show called "Alien Virus", which invites all sorts of unusual guests. Hong admitted that Kerr was her only inspiration for going under the plastic surgeon's knife. 



"It really struck me when I first saw her in a magazine," Reum told "Alien Virus", noting: "She has a baby face but she's very sexy. I knew I wanted to be like her!"



Reum is not afraid of plastic surgery and seemed really excited about the outcome of her plastic surgery makeover as it has done wonders for her career as an international model.



One thing that appears to have worked in her favor is that she underwent minimal plastic surgery procedures than others who decide they want to be celebrity doppelgangers. 



Reum admires so much Kerr that she has her posters plastered all over her bedroom walls. She has had her nose and eyes done to make her look more like the Victoria's Secret Angel. Hong also wears blue contact lenses and studies videos of her, so she can mimic her style (clothes, hair and make up). In fact, Reum has dyed her hair a honey-brown shade to match Miranda's. 



Reum revealed that even before her procedure people would tell her mom she looked like an "adorable non-Korean child".


In an interview with the Daily Mail, Reum said: "I didn't do my forehead. I only did my eyes and nose. Besides that, I haven't touched anything. I didn't put anything in my cheeks and it's all fat," adding: "When I said I wanted to get surgery, everyone around me tried to dissuade me. In fact, people often asked if I had surgery even before I got it. I wanted to look like Miranda Kerr so I decided and went ahead with surgery."

Reum expressed her disappointment that Kerr isn't more famous in South Korea and stated she was a big fan that tries to promote her on the Korean Peninsula. 




"I have her pictures on my wall, I hope my imitating her will help her to become more popular the Korean Peninsula," the model was quoted as saying. 



What do you of Hong Yuh Reum's plastic surgery?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts