Patti LaBelle Plastic Surgery

Legendary singer Patti LaBelle, best known for her iconic disco song "Lady Marmalade", has revealed to getting plastic surgery to improve her image.  



LaBelle, now 70, admitted to going under the plastic surgeon's knife once when she was young and she still regrets her decision.


LaBelle, whose real name is Patricia Louise Holte, even noted that if she could undo her plastic surgery, she would.


At an age when numerous female celebrities succumb to all kinds of plastic surgery to turn back the the hands of time, Patti is totally against plastic surgery.


In an interview with Access Hollywood, the soul singer confessed that she has only one regret and if she could, she would go back in time to advise her younger self not to get a nose job in order to slim down her nose.




LaBelle told Access Hollywood: "I would tell my younger self not to have problems with the way I looked… not to worry about that nose. I had a bigger nose, so I had a nose job - that's the only surgery I've ever had on my face or my body".





"I was beating up myself for the way my nose looked and my nose was fine before I changed it, but it was my way of thinking that once I got on TV it's gonna look bigger," LaBelle explained.


"I would have said: "Patti, back in the day you shouldn't have touched your nose. Be yourself"," the star added.

In the past, LaBelle has openly talked about her nose job, clearly in an attempt not to be outed.

Patti revealed to Essence magazine: "I was afraid people would be able to look at me and say: "Oh yeah, she had a nose job!""


Despite her regrets, LaBelle's rhinoplasty seems to have been well executed as her nose fits perfectly with the rest of her facial features and doesn't look tiny and way too narrow, which is often a tell tale sign of a botched nose job.




When asked about her anti-aging secret, LaBelle responded: "God. He made me and my good genes. I have good genes from my mom and dad."



What do you think of Patti LaBelle's plastic surgery?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts