Samantha Fox Quotes

1. I consider myself sexy. But the sexy image doesn't bother me, and I don't think it detracts from my singing.

2. I've got ten pairs of trainers. That's one for every day of the week.


3. I still consider myself a working-class girl and would send my kids to public school.



4. At 20, I didn't know what suited me. I had terrible fashion sense and awful make-up.


5. I'm an outgoing girl, and I can't help the way I look.





6. It's different cultures that make the world go 'round at the end of the day.





7. I still keep my accent.

8. I wanted to get a taste of what it would feel like to be a mum. I've always had a strong maternal instinct and ideally I would love one of my own.


9. Listen, it's very easy not to be ripped off, you know. Get yourself a lawyer.



10. As a kid, I dreamed of being a pop star, a glamorous woman and traveling the world. And I've done that all my life.



11. It wouldn't be fair to drag a child round the world, touring.


12. Gay guys love women who are tough, who are survivors. They always call me a diva. And I am a survivor; I've pulled through everything and I've not become bitter about it.
When you're very famous, like me - there's not a country in the world that doesn't know Sam Fox - you have to accept it, so yeah, I guess I am a role model.






13. I want people to know that I'm human.


14. When somebody wants me to sign an old picture, it's like looking at another person.









15. I've always been attracted to women. When I was 11 I had a crush on the Bionic Woman.

16. I kept thinking I was always going to meet the right man, but I never did. Kept waiting for this knight in shining armour. "When's he coming? He's taking a long time, isn't he?"


17. The Fox rocks.



18. All my life, it's been the same with men. Being a woman who is famous and adored by men is very hard for any boyfriend to handle. All my boyfriends end up insecure.





19. I have slept with other women but I've not been in love before Myra Stratton. People say I'm gay…I don't know what I am. All I know is that I'm in love with Myra (Stratton, my manager). I love her completely and want to spend the rest of my life with her.


20. I always wanted it, the fame. When it come, I didn't want to let it go.







21. I am very domesticated. I find I really enjoy it.

22. I can't believe I'm here to tell the tale, this was my first brush with death, and God must have been looking after us and obviously, it wasn't our time.


23. The simple things in life make me very happy.


24. When I was a model, everybody was scrutinizing me and I felt I had to go to the gym because my figure had to be fantastic. Now that I'm a singer, I've got a different kind of body - it's more athletic.


25. I don't have a problem with my image; it's other people who do.



26. You can't be taught to be brainy. You've either got it or you don't.


What do you think of Samantha Fox quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts