Sisters With Voices "SWV" Plastic Surgery

"Sisters With Voices", best known as "SWV", is an American female R&B group of the 90s. After reuniting in 2005, the band members revealed that they underwent plastic surgery to keep up with the times.  



Cheryl "Coko" Clemons, Leanne "Lelee" Lyons and Tamara "Taj" Johnson-George starred in a reality show chronicling their split and reunion. On the show Lelee had a Brazilian butt lift and she spills all the details on the show's blog!


Lelee wrote: "Ok, so Coko and I decided to sneak and have surgery without telling Taj and Cory. I have to admit it was a very selfish move on my part. Regardless of whether or not they'd be against it or not, it wasn't the best decision on our part. Ok, I'm sorry, but I'm glad I did it. I turned 40 this year and I wanted to do something I've never done before. I did it and I'm excited. I have to make this clear before yall start putting me in the silicone group. There's not one ounce of silicone in my ass - NONE! I had a procedure called a fat transfer. This is where they take your own fat from an unwanted area on your body and distribute it where it is needed. In my case, it wasn't NEEDED, but I wanted more volume in that booty lol. I never knew how much I would need my ass, but couldn't use it. I was confined to the boppy pillow so my fat wouldn't be disturbed. If disturbed by sitting directly on hard chairs and benches, the fat would absorb and turn into water, and we aint want that. Hell nahhh lol. The experience was great and Dr. Jimerson and staff made it so easy for me. I have to admit that I blew up like a whale from the meds and swelling, but I'm back now baby I'm back!"


In an interview with "Power 105", Lelee made it clear how much she loved her new derriere, saying: "I got a Brazilian butt life. It's when you take fat outta your stomach and put it wherever you want it and I put it in my butt. I had a butt before and I wanted to do something different," adding: "It was nice. You turn forty and I wanted to do something I'd never done before, it was an experience. You never realize how much you need your ass."



Coko claimed that getting liposuction gave her confidence after fans called her "fat." 



She said on the air: "We didn't go to the same doctor. It's not irresponsible, we're taking care of ourselves. Everybody was talking (about) how fat we are so wanted to get the fat sucked out. We were fat, we knew it." 



"I was 215 pounds I was fat. Walking down them steps at the BET Awards - that was not me. I'm 5'9 but it was a lot of weight on me," Coco noted.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts