Azealia Banks: "I Want To F*ck President Obama"

Azealia Banks poses seductively on the cover of Billboard magazine's latest issue, out on newsstands now.

In an interview with mag, Banks, 23, opened up about her crush on President Obama.

"He's so fine. Those big-ass white teeth and ears hanging off his head? I'm like: "Oh my god, I want to f- the president,"" Azealia said.


Azealia talked about controlling her life: "There was a point where I was questioning everything. "Am I brushing my teeth at the wrong time? Am I drinking too much? Smoking too much weed? What have I done?" I don't turn to anyone for advice. I do what I want."


The rapper also shared about the perfect type of guy: "I love security guards. They're these big meathead bald white guys with blue eyes. I want a really smart man, who has a lot of silly jokes and stuff. I have to tone it down if I want to get that."


For the full interview of Azealia Banks, check out Billboard.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts