Kanye West Covers "Paper" (INTERVIEW)

Kanye West graces the cover of Paper Magazine's American Dream issue, on newsstands April 27.  

















In an interview with the magazine, West, 37, responded to people who claim he is part of the Illuminati: "I'm tired of people pinpointing musicians as the Illuminati. That's ridiculous. We don't run anything; we're celebrities. We're the face of brands. We have to compromise what we say in lyrics so we don't lose money on a contract. Madonna is in her 50s and gave everything she had to go up on an award show and get choked by her cape."



Kanye opened up about having more to come in his fashion line: "I haven't even given my College Dropout of clothing yet. We're still on mixtapes."

The rapper also talked about his daughter North West.


"When I look in North's eyes, I'm happy about every mistake I've ever made," Kanye noted.


For the full interview of Kanye West, check out PaperMag.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interes

Comments

Popular Posts