Gwyneth Paltrow: "I Believe In Having Sex" (INTERVIEW)

Gwyneth Paltrow posed for the cover of Women's Health magazine's June 2015 issue, in which she showed off her amazing body. 












In an interview with the mag, Paltrow, 42, commented about relationships: "If I'm in a relationship at this point in my life, it's got to be a relationship worth sustaining, you know what I mean? I don't have the time or inclination."



Gwyneth shared about her spirituality: "I believe in a higher power, there's order to the universe. We're here to karmically heal mistakes from past generations."

The actress opened up about beginning trends: "Anytime I do anything for a while, there's always a "she's insane." But then people catch on. So I almost can't go to an acupuncturist now without them thanking me for introducing the world to cupping."






Paltrow also spoke out about beauty.


"I'm not really a "beauty person." I believe, as cheesy as it sounds, in exercise, laughing, having sex, being yourself. I'm not like: "Then I use this masque that I make on my stove,"" the star explained.



For the full interview of Gwyneth Paltrow, check out WomensHealthMag.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts