Jessica Lange Trends On Twitter After Caitlyn Jenner Comparisons

Jessica Lange has been trending on twitter after Bruce Jenner's debut as Caitlyn Jenner on the cover of "Vanity Fair". 






Many people speculated that Caitlyn Jenner, 65, appeared very similar to the "American Horror Story" star. 



Some celebrity watchers even called her the "new supreme!"


"If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying: "You just blew your entire life. You never dealt with yourself," and I don't want that to happen," the former Olympian told Vanity Fair about the transition.


Check out the tweets about the Lange and Jenner comparisons below... 




Feel free to comment and share this blog spot if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts