Justin Bieber Reveals How "Where Are U Now" Became A Hit With Diplo And Skrillex (VIDEO)

Justin Bieber, Diplo and Skillrex spoke out about their collaboration on "Where Are U Now". 

In an interview with the New York Times, Bieber, 21, opened up about how the song came together and how it began as a ballad.

"Now, being 21 and going through some hardships, I think that you can hear that in my vocals, you can hear that through the emotion of my voice," Justin said.

The pop icon also explained why he decided to work with the duo.


"I was like Diplo? Skrillex? I don't really know if that's where I want to go, and they did it, and I was just like: "Oh my gosh, this is blowing my mind,"" he claimed.


You can watch the new clip at NYTimes.com.


Check out Justin Bieber's tweet below... 



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts