Rita Ora On A$AP Rocky's Comments: "He Knows Where To Find Me To Apologize" (VIDEO)

Rita Ora stopped by Hot 97 on Tuesday to promote her brand new single and highly anticipated U.S. tour








"I'm not looking at it like "you're upsetting me" because I don't actually give a s***. I think about it, and I don't want people to think it's OK to speak about women like that. I don't care what you say about me," Ora, 24, commented about the claims ex boyfriend A$AP Rocky said of her, noting: "That's just how it is, but you gotta keep it moving. I'm very happy with what I do, and I'm proud of who I am, and what I represent."


The singer replied when she heard he had called his own allegations "tasteless": "That's nice. He still said it though…like I said: "Congratulations (A$AP Rocky)." His album has done great. I liked it…and he knows where to find me if he wants to apologize."

Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts