Katerina Wilhelmina Tries The Teeth Whitening Kit From "The WhiteningBox"

Hello people! I am so happy that I achieved a collaboration with the Swedish teeth whitening company "The WhiteningBox".




As a sponsored brand ambassador for "The WhiteningBox" , I received the Teeth Whitening Start Kit, which includes the following:

1) 3x The WhiteningBox Gel

2)UV Plasma Light Lamp
3) Mouthtray
4)Instruction Manual
5) Results Guide

The teeth whitening kit is based on a unique formula that will whiten your teeth in minutes, without any harmful toxics.

It's safe, easy and comfortable to use. You can get white teeth in 30 minutes! There is also 30 days guarantee plus you get 100% money back just in case you are not completely satisfied with the results!!!

I have to share with you that the product is not tested on animals and is also CE certified.

If you are wondering how to use the Teeth Whitening Start Kit from The WhiteningBox, check out the instructions below...

Step 1: Add The WhiteningBox Gel to the mouthtray.

Step 2: Place the mouthtray in your mouth, along with the UV lamp.



Step 3: After 15 - 40 minutes (depending on what result you want) remove the mouthtray and brush your teeth.

You can see a noticeable difference from the first treatment, but it is highly recommended to use the kit for 10 treatments for best results.

You can get your own kit at thewhiteningbox.com and use code "kate15" for 15% off.

I will soon create videos, in which I am going to show you how to use the teeth whitening kit from "The WhiteningBox". So, don't forget to visit my IG account (@katerinawilhelmina) and give me a follow.

Who is ready for those enviable pearly whites??? Can't wait to get your feedback on my IG account!!!



Comments

Popular Posts