Lady Gaga For Lesbian Wedding Vows !

Lady Gaga is set to become an ordained minister so she can perform a wedding ceremony for one of her closest friends.

The singer is preparing to officiate the nuptials for her New York yoga teacher Tricia Donegan, following the legalization of gay unions in the state in June.

She tells Perez Hilton, "I'm actually getting ready now to be ordained to marry one of my best friends, Tricia, who is also my yoga instructor."


The pop star, an outspoken campaigner for marriage equality, is also considering overseeing gay weddings at her concerts once she becomes ordained.

She adds, "That would be fabulous. I like that idea -- we can pay for the reception! Maybe we'll have (designer Jean Paul) Gaultier make me a priest outfit so it can be official. Or controversial!"

Source: Wonderwall

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts