Will.I.Am Collaborates With Britney, Shakira, Alicia Keys And Many More !!!

Will.i.am's new solo album features Britney Spears, Alicia Keys and Shakira.

The Black Eyed Peas leader featured Jennifer Lopez and Mick Jagger on the first single from the album, 'T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)', but promises many more guests on the other tracks on '#willpower'.


He told Radio station Capital FM: "I have a song with Alicia Keys and me, Alicia and Swedish House Mafia. I have a song with The Beats, which is pretty grand.
"Me and Shakira have been trying to finish the stuff we started, and me and Britney is really crazy."

"So we got a song with me, LMFAO and Eva Simons. A song with me and Busta Rhymes and Swizz Beatz. I got a whole other bunch of collaborations."

Will.i.am also explained how the album will have a positive message for fans.
                                                                                                                  He added: "'#willpower' is just a reminder to myself of staying contestant with the dream and keeping the dream alive.


"It was all a dream when I was 15 years old and 20 years later I managed to take the dream from an idea to physicality. So '#willpower' is uplifiting songs, encouragement for those that need it."

'T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)' is released on February 5.

What do you think of it? Are you excited?

Feel free to comment & share this blog post if you like it!

Comments

Popular Posts