Anne Hathaway As A Voice Over Actress On "The Wizard Of Oz"

 Anne Hathaway lent her voice to an audiobook recording of "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz."



Hathaway narrated the L. Frank Baum classic for Audible.com’s new series titled "The A-List Collection," to be released this week.


Of the gig, Anne told press, "It's a story that the more fun you have with it, the sillier and more creative you get with it , I think, the better it is because it's a story that can handle it."


"I just felt like I was reading to a child the whole time. I felt like I was reading to my little cousins, trying to keep them entertained."


It has to be mentioned that Hathaway took on the character of Dorothy in "The Wizard of Oz" in 2010 on "Saturday Night Live".

What do you think of Anne's new venture? Are you excited?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting! 


Photo taken from videogum.com and the filmstage.com




Comments

  1. Thanks for share this valuable information about Anne Hathaway As A Voice Over Actress. I really like collect this types of information because It is my hobby.
    voice overs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts