How Jessica Simpson Found She Was Pregnant ?

Set to deliver a baby girl this spring, Jessica Simpson admits her daughter made her presence known early on. Just before a roadtrip, in fact!



"We were going to [go] all-day drinking..." the "Fashion Star" mentor tells ELLE of her and fiancé Eric Johnson's planned drive to Venice Beach, Calif.


"Ride our bikes, hang out. But I started feeling this overwhelming guilt. Why would I feel guilt at the idea of going out and having cocktails with my friends?"

With an inkling that something was off, Simpson, 31, took a home pregnancy test and found out she was expecting. Instantly, her life changed.

"I'm a free-spirited girl, but giving up my scotch? My Macallan 18? That was hard for me!" Jessica jokes. 


"Though now that doesn't even sound good, being pregnant. You crave other things. A big thing of water sounds great!"




With what her ob/gyn predicts is a 10-lb. baby on the way, Simpson hopes for a slightly lighter little one.

"I was only six pounds," she notes. "So maybe Eric and I can meet in the middle."

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts