Kim Kardashian Is Now A Blonde !

Kim Kardashian debuted a brand new 'do in L.A. Monday.





Kim's look was only temporary, as the 31-year-old donned a platinum blonde wig after visiting at a hair store with a friend.


Kardashian first uploaded pictures of herself wearing colorful wigs to her Instagram account Friday, but it seems as if she's seriously considering becoming a towhead; she even dyed her hair blonde in 2009.

"I miss my real blonde hair," the naturally brunette star tweeted Monday. "I might go lighter."






 It has to be mentioned that in January, Kardashian spent hours getting her hair highlighted by Rebecca Friedman, co-owner of the Goodform Salon in Hollywood.

"I swear I love changing my hair up," Kardashian told Us Weekly at the time. "It makes me feel like a new me!"

In the last pic, Kim reminds me of Lindsay Lohan!
What do you think?

Do you prefer Kim Kardashian as a brunette or blonde?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts