Kim Kardashian Cellulite Treatment !

Kim Kardashian admitted on her website, on May 6 2008, that she had a Cellulite Treatment.






Actually she revealed the following :

"  With all of this cellulite talk you guys
  must think I’ve got it bad!





 




 For the record, it’s really not that bad at all!




  Just a little junk in the trunk!


  (wink) Here is how it all got
  started…



This Sunday of Keeping Up With The Kardashians you will get to see my super cute idea for my one year anniversary gift for Reggie. I wanted to think of something unique and special, not something anyone could just go out and buy! I came up with the idea to make him a calendar! (You can see pictures from the shoot on this post!)

I only had a few weeks of preparation so I had to think fast! I asked my dear friend Troy Jensen, who is a make up artist, hair stylist and photographer if he could help me out! It was fierce!!! We had the best shoot ever! It was so different from anything I have ever done!
In order to make this the hottest shoot ever, I had to get in shape! I worked out like crazy. It felt good… but then, my sisters and I went for our usual laser hair removal (I recommend this to everyone as well!) and the nurse informed us of a cellulite treatment called VelaShape.

You have got to read about it! It is basically a non-surgical device that massages the needed area and stimulates the blood circulation so that it minimizes cellulite. I only had time for one treatment, but I am definitely planning to go back for more!

Three months ago my sisters and I did a VelaShape treatment, and we filmed the entire process!

Of course, now everyone is assuming I am secretly hurt by Paris’ comments about me having cellulite and I am now rushing to try to do anything I can to get rid of it!



 Well of course that is not the case! This treatment was done months before her joking around and I wouldn’t have filmed the process if this was something I was insecure or embarrassed about!

I work out extremely hard and am happy with my shape… cellulite, not so much!



LOL… What girl doesn’t have a little bit of cellulite. And who wants it, anyway!"


Feel free to  comment & share this blog post if you find it interesting.

Comments

Popular Posts