Gwen Stefani Plastic Surgery

Gwen Stefani is very well known for her eccentric beauty and fashion style. It appears that Gwen had a nose job taking a look from the photos in the past. While it is hard to tell when this procedure took place, there is undeniably a clear difference in the shape of Gwen’s nose, particularly when looking at an old, tom-boyish photo of Gwen. These photos show Gwen with a rather bulbous nose tip and a wider bridge than her current nose.


People have also speculated that Gwen Stefani got a breast augmentation that increased her previous extremely flat, A cup-sized breasts to a moderate B cup breast size.


 Photos of Gwen in the 1990s in bathing suits and short tops reveal that Stefani was completely flat and had absolutely no breasts.
 
Nowadays Gwen is actually showing a little projection in her breast area and there is a little curve showing under her clothes. This can be explained by possible breast implants, although it is possible that Gwen has taken to wearing heavy duty push-up bra.


 However, given that there is no real breast tissue to push up, it’s difficult to believe that a push-up bra would create all this new breast volume. Also, it is possible that she is wearing breast cutlet inserts that give her a moderate boost in the breast area. We have to admit though that Stefani’s absence of breasts did not detract from her beauty, as with or without implants she is stunning.


 Gwen has also a flawless face that is free of wrinkles on her forehead, around her eyes, or mouth, which is quite unusual for a woman in her late thirties who has lived in sunny Southern California all her life. This can be explained by Gwen’s naturally great genes, but it’s very likely that her skin condition has been helped by getting Botox, Restylane, or Juvederm injections to fill in lines, as well as skin peels, laser skin treatments, a great daily home skincare routine, and skin-friendly nutrition.


Talking about plastic surgery, Gwen Stefani has not admitted to having any cosmetic surgery and stated that she is not yet ready to go under the knife. On the other hand, Stefani admitted that she enjoys watching plastic surgery TV shows!


"I enjoy a great surgery TV show as much as anyone. I watched a lot of those shows while I was pregnant! But it’s pretty bizarre that that’s where we’re at , that you can place an order for how you’re going to look. People take it pretty lightly, but it’s a big deal. I’ve thought it over but I’m not at that stage yet," claims Gwen.


Even though Gwen has denied having plastic surgery, she reveals to having a life-long obsession with her weight and dieting.


In a recent interview in Elle UK in March 2007, Gwen told "All my life I had to work hard to stay in shape. I’ve always struggled with it. I was a little chubby when I was younger, and I didn’t want to be that person forever. I became a swimmer at school – but only because I wanted to be skinnier! I’m extremely vain, I like wearing cute clothes."

Gwen hopes that as she ages she will focus less on the way she looks and not care as much about being skinny.

"It sucks that that’s what is supposed to look good and that’s what everyone strives to be. There’s more to life than being on a diet. Clearly, I spend time thinking about it, and it’s something I’ve had to deal with in my life. As I get older, I try not to focus on it, it’s boring, it’s a waste of life. What I have learned is that whether I’m fatter or thinner, people seem to not mind, they like me either way. It’s more in your own mind than anyone else’s."


We have to admit though that Gwen Stefani's plastic surgery is subtle and she appears completely natural. 

"I'm hoping my children will save me from my vanity," Gwen stated in 2004. If it doesn't, plastic surgery is an option, but not, she continues, a real solution: "It sucks to have to grow older. We all have to accept it. But I don't know for myself if I would.... I'm just really lucky that I have a really sexy husband that happens to like me and wants to see me wrinkled as well."

What do you think?



Did Gwen Stefani have plastic surgery?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwen you are the most attractive woman in HollyWood. I am a libra Man,my name is larrysteininger@gmail.com My birthday is Oct1,1963 I love all your music video/s my phone number is 1-626-915-8635

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think whoever wrote this needs to get a fucking life and stop worrying about what other people do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you dont have to read this you know. silly negative comments to make yourself feel better? shame

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Sara-Ann for the support! Much appreciated!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts