Kate Beckinsale Plastic Or Cosmetic Surgery

 Kate Beckinsale’s breast size fluctuates more than usual, even with the aid of push-up bras and tape that are de rigeur for Hollywood actresses...Kate’s ever-changing breast size and shape are due to having breast implants taken in and out. The insert and removal has left her with significant stretch marks as well as sometimes sagging breasts.



Kate Beckinsale is another star who has denied having any Plastic Surgery. Kate blames her stretch marks on pregnancy, claiming,
“A friend of mine kindly sent me those cuttings. But I’ve not had a breast job. The moment those rumors started was when people saw my stretch marks. I don’t know how people think you can go from eight-and-a-half stone to over 12 stone when you’re pregnant and not get them. I’ve got stretch marks everywhere.”



 But breasts aren’t the only body part on Kate that fluctuates. Her lips are sometimes luscious and large and other times more natural appearing, indicating that she may have used  lip fillers like Juvederm to enhance her lip.


She made some revellations though, such as:

    "Everybody is retouched, stretched, lengthened, slimmed and trimmed. I could look at a picture of myself from the past and think, 'Why don't I look like that now?' It's because I never have!"


    "I'm so fascinated by breasts because my mother didn't have them either. If I had them, I'd run up and down flights of stairs!" 


 Kate Beckinsale is rumored to have had Cosmetic Dentistry although she has denied (again!) the rumors saying she has had Breast Implants.(!)

Early pictures of Kate though reveal a rather mousy looking person, not at all a big-screen favorite. Since then, Kate has had her teeth straightened and whitened. Her face has also filled out, either due to rumored chin and cheek implants or fat grafting, which is the latest way to look fresh and young in a world obsessed with youth.

Kate Beckinsale seemingly has had rhinoplasty, gum reduction, veneers, and a good brow plucking since her 1998 sashay down the red carpet at the ‘Broken Palace’ premiere.  Her surgery is a success because it brought out her features and made her look like more of a leading lady.



                                                                         Beckinsale admitted that she was not a fan of plastic surgery in 2006, when she was asked about it by a Sunday Express reporter. She said:

    “I’m against it. If I were 45 I might think about having my eyelids done. Although the result is unnatural. My eyes are fine as they are: their slightly almond shape is a legacy of my Burmese great-grandfather”.

Kate Beckinsales's plastic surgery is beyond doubt a very positive result of plastic surgery!


Comments

  1. cosmetic dentistry is a very good innovation for our teeth. I just hope that these are budget friendly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts