Patricia Kaas Quotes

1. That is how the life of an artist is. You have to play some kind of role. You can't be tired. You can't be ill. You have to be perfect all the time. I don't know if you have to be like that, but people think like that. And sometimes that is difficult. And at the same moment you live different lives.


2. People tried to make me something that I wasn't at the beginning of my career.


3. I didn't want to say "Listen to my music, because I am only human". I wanted to present myself the way I really am.




4. I always doubted myself. I doubted the way I looked, my body, my voice - everything.

5. Sometimes, I wake up and the skies are grey and everything's horrible.

6. When you lose your mother at 20 and then your father soon after, melancholia is part of your life.


What do you think of Patricia Kaas quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts