Sherri Shepherd: "Homosexuality Is A Sin", But "I Love Gays" (VIDEO)

Sherri Shepherd opened up about her views on homosexuality in a new interview, claiming that while she does "not agree" with a gay lifestyle, she is willing to have a "dialogue" on the topic.


Shepherd, 46, was quoted as saying: "I think people don't know my heart. I think people feel I'm very judgmental. I think people feel I'm very homophobic. If they knew me, and knew my heart…If you come to me respectfully and ask me about my beliefs, I'll talk to you about anything."


"The View" co-host explained that she grew up Christian and therefore "believing homosexuality is a sin," and that homosexuals are "going to hell."






"I always tell people: "I may not agree with your lifestyle. I may not agree with your lifestyle, but I love you,"" Shepherd noted, adding: "You may not agree with my lifestyle, but you love me."




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts