Tina Louise Quotes

1. The best movie you'll ever be in is your own life, because that's what really matters in the end.

2. All these things they've been saying are a pack of lies.

3. Mental communication without verbalization... all space is made up of waves and we are constantly sending and receiving messages from our brain.


4. It's entirely my name. To me it means joy. Nobody in any family can be hurt if anything happens to this name because it's my name only.

5. I concentrate on exercises from the waist down, since that is the laziest part of a woman's body.

6. I don't think any child could really be happy between five and eight away from their parents.


7. I don't think I was ravishing, but I think I was pretty.






8. (to director George Abbott during first dress rehearsal of "Fade Out, Fade In") Mr. Abbott, do you mean I have to walk and talk at the same time?


9. It's a surer way to a woman's heart to be interested in what she's thinking than what she's wearing or not wearing.

10. (on her "Gilligan's Island" co-star Dawn Wells) Dawn and I have never been close, we just never clicked. She was very much about pleasing everyone and I have never been that way.


What do you think of Tina Louise quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts