Madonna Slams Catholicism Again

Madonna recently revealed that the Catholics oppressed and abused her.  








In a new interview with Billboard magazine to promote her latest album "Rebel Heart", Madonna, 56, when asked about her relationship with Catholicism at this point, replied: 
"Catholicism feels like my alma mater. It's the school I used to go to, and I can go back any time I want and take whatever I want from it because I suffered all the oppression, and all the abuse - and also enjoyed all the pomp and circumstance, the drama and the confusion and the hypocrisy and the craziness."




"I feel like I can say whatever I want and do whatever I want. I've been ex-communicated by the Catholic Church a few times. But I also feel like this new pope is kind of groovy, and I think we might be able to get together and have a chat about sex", Madonna added.


What do you think of Madonna's claims about Catholicism?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts