Robert Pattinson Talks "Fifty Shades Of Grey" And Jamie Dornan

Robert Pattinson has recently opened up about the "Fifty Shades of Grey" franchise, admitting he hasn't read the book.  




In a new interview with Reuters, Pattinson, 28, voiced his opinion about the book and movie, which stemmed from "Twilight" fan fiction.


"It's kind of weird and also I've known Jamie (Dornan) for about 10 years," Pattinson stated, noting: "I haven't actually read the book but I think it must be very, very different. I don't see how it can work if it's not different."


Robert added: "It's amazing; it's that fan base. There's some kind of profound connection that a bunch of people have to it and I've never figured out quite what it is."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting
!

Comments

Popular Posts