Singer Kavana Reveals What Madonna Told Him For Ignoring Her Call

British singer and actor Kavana - best known for rising to fame in the 1990s with hits such as "I Can Make You Feel Good", "Crazy Chance", "Thank You", "Special Kind of Something", "MFEO" and  "Will You Wait For Me?" - has recently revealed that he missed Madonna's call because her number showed up as anonymous on his mobile phone. 






Madonna, 56, wanted to meet Kavana, whose real name is Anthony Kavanagh, but he ignored the call. He later discovered it was the Queen of Pop calling when he listened back to a message she left on his phone, making fun of him for missing the call.


In a candid interview with Gaby Roslin on the ITV morning show "Lorraine", Kavana said: "I was at my mum and dad's place 12 years ago. I became friends with a director that knew Madonna".


"My phone rang and it was an unavailable call. I thought: "I don't need to answer that", Kavana went on, adding: "It was Madonna. She said: "Hi Kavana. We were going to invite you round here tonight but you didn't answer the phone call. So long sucker."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts