Emily Piriz Amazes With "Beautiful" Pink Cover On "American Idol" (VIDEO)

Emily Piriz wowed the judges with her touching Top 13 performance on Wednesday's "American Idol."


Piriz, 17, covered "Glitter in the Air" by Pink and received great reviews from the judges.

Jennifer Lopez was quoted as saying: "Pink is one of my favorite artists, one of my favorite female artists ever. That's a tough song to take on but you did it so beautifully. You sang it with a lot of emotion, the pitch was beautiful, the dynamics, everything."


"I don't know what to say, I'm gushing," Lopez added.


"That was a beautiful vocal performance, top to bottom, one of my favorites of the night, period," Keith Urban claimed.

Harry Connick Jr. loved that Piriz connected the track to her "Idol" journey and stated she did "really great" with a song "that's not an easy song to sing."

"You sang the melody well and you conveyed the emotions. You did exactly what you were supposed to do. I'm proud of you," Connick Jr. concluded.


Check out the video below...



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts