Felicity Huffman: "Gwyneth Paltrow Makes Me Feel Inadequate"

In an interview with HuffPost Live on Monday, Felicity Huffman admitted that she is a big fan of Gwyneth Paltrow's lifestyle website Goop, even though it makes her feel "inadequate."

Huffman, who owns parenting website What The Flicka, revealed that she regularly visits Paltrow's site.


"I have to say, I love Goop," Huffman, 51, claimed, noting: "It always makes me feel terrible, but I love Goop. It makes me feel inadequate. But I love going on it - it's something I guess to aspire to."



The "Desperate Housewives" star also gushed about Gwyneth's culinary skills, pointing out that her "cookbooks are the best thing ever."

"(Goop) is pretty much the only site that I check on," Huffman declared, adding: "It's awesome. (Paltrow) is amazing. I love her."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts