Celine Dion On Whitney Houston

Celine Dion admitted  how much the singer meant to her.



"Whitney's been an amazing inspiration for me," Dion told "Good Morning America" co-host Robin Roberts. "I've been singing with her my whole career, actually. I wanted to have a career like hers, sing like her, look beautiful like her."

During her interview, she also expressed concern over the effects of showbusiness on celebrity's lives and speculated that drug use may have been to blame for Houston's death
 "It's just really unfortunate that drugs, bad people, bad influences took over her dreams, her motherhood," Dion stated.

"What happens when you have everything? Love, support, motherhood…Something happens that I don't understand. That's why I'm scared of show business, of drugs and hanging out. That's why I don't go to parties!"

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you like it! 

Photos taken by Getty Images and usmagazine.com



Comments

Popular Posts