Stars React To Whitney Houston's Death




Here is some of their reaction:

Smokey Robinson: "I've know Whitney since she was a little girl and I loved her. She was like family to me. I will miss her."

Aretha Franklin: "I just can’t talk about it now. It’s so stunning and unbelievable. I couldn’t believe what I was reading coming across the TV screen. My heart goes out to Cissy, her daughter Bobbi Kris, her family and Bobby.”

Lionel Ritchie: "I'm absolutely devastated ... she had that voice that could just turn a story, a melody into magical, magical notes."

Mariah Carey: "Heartbroken and in tears over the shocking death of my friend, the incomparable Ms. Whitney Houston."

Christina Aguilera: "We have lost another legend. Love and prayers to Whitney's family. She will be missed."

Dolly Parton: "Mine is only one of the millions of hearts broken over the death of Whitney Houston. I will always be grateful and in awe of the wonderful performance she did on my song and I can truly say from the bottom of my heart, 'Whitney, I will always love you. You will be missed.'"
Diana Ross: "Im Being Honored Tomorrow @ Grammy's And it Just Don't Feel Right - Diana"

Alicia Keys: "I feel sick.... Life is precious, we are fragile souls. Let's love each other! I miss you beautiful Whitney, the whole world misses you!!"
Will.i.am: "I'm so sad...whitney houston was so kind, sweet, wonderful, amazing, talented, and a true gift to the world."

Ricky Martin: "RIP Whitney Houston. Sending my love and deepest condolences to her family and friends. Fly Whitney Fly"

Nicki Minaj: "Jesus Christ, not Whitney Houston. Greatest of all time."

Cee Lo Green: "R.I.P. Sister WHITNEY HOUSTON!!!!! We will always love you."


Neil Patrick Harris: "Such sad news about Whitney Houston. She was a legend, but what a life..! My thoughts and prayers go out to her family."
Bruno Mars: "I hate this feeling"

Adam Levine: "Tomorrow night at the Grammys, the only person on our minds will be Whitney Houston."

Lady Antebellum:  "We are so heartbroken to hear of the loss of Whitney Houston. One of the best voices EVER! Praying God's comfort for her family. ~hill"

Marc Anthony: "I can't believe it...Rest in Peace Whitney...Descanses"

Simon Cowell: "I am so sad to hear about Whitney. We have lost one of the greatest singers of all time."


Deborah Cox: "I am deeply saddened and touched to the core of this news of my musical mentor Whitney Houston. I'll always love you. xo"

Diane Warren: "There are no words"

Lea Michele: "I'm speechless. Such sad news about Whitney Houston.."

Blair Underwood: "My heart is heavy for all of us who knew and loved Whitney."

Salman Rushdie: "Thank you, Whitney."

Star Jones: "I can't watch anymore news. It's too painful when a sister-friend passes; don't want analysis...want reflection. RIP #Whitney"

Magic Johnson: "R.I.P. Whitney Houston. Our prayers go out to Bobbi Kristina and her family."

Newark, New Jersey Mayor Cory Booker: "A legend has died. As the world mourns the loss of one of the all-time greats, we in Newark feel an especially deep sadness. She went from a Newark church to the global stage, but she always remained a deep part of our pride and collective heart. She will be missed. Our prayers are with her family."


New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie: "Whitney Houston was a true New Jersey treasure. Her terribly premature death is an awful loss for her family and the incredible New Jersey musical family. Her soaring talent put her in the pantheon of great New Jersey musical talents like Frank Sinatra, Count Basie and Bruce Springsteen. Our prayers are with her family."

Kelly Ripa:":-( #RIP Whitney"

Kim Kardashian: "Just heard the tragic news that Whitney Houston passed away. I pray for her daughter & loved ones. We will always love you Whitney..."

Matthew Morrison: "I'm very sad to hear about the passing of Whitney Houston, may she rest in peace."

Nick Lachey: "How tragic to hear about Whitney Houston's passing. Such a shame. She had one of the most iconic voices of my lifetime. #rip"

Wendy Williams: "My family & I are saddened by the loss of a true icon & legend - Whitney Houston. Our thoughts & prayers are w/ the entire Houston family."


Kathy Griffin: "She was A TALENT & A LEGEND. She was never a "reality star" No jokes from me about Miss Houston today."

Kirstie Alley: "Oh my...heartbreaking.. to the Family and friends of Whitney Houston, deepest regards ...."

David Alan Grier: "Rest n Peace Whitney Houston."

Dwyane Wade: "RIP to a legend..Sad day for music lovers...Whitney Houston should be celebrated 4 blessing us with her gifts..#Icon #mother #beautiful"

Russell Simmons: "Whitney Houston was one of the greatest singers this world has ever heard"

Justin Bieber: "R.I.P Whitney Houston"


Ricky Gervais:  "RIP Whitney Houston An amazing talent & a tragic soul. So sad."

Clay Aiken: "RIP Whitney Houston. The soundtrack of so many lives. I'm sure Heaven reverberates 2nite with the sound of ur voice. It always was angelic."

Mike Tyson: "Condolences to the Houston family, especially Bobbi Kristina. I'm lost for words. Prayers and love."

Chris Colfer: "Whitney Houston #IWillAlwaysLoveYou"

Comments

Popular Posts