Behati Prinsloo Quotes

1. The beach is definitely where I feel most at home. It's my oxygen. I forget how much I need it sometimes when I'm away working.


2. I think that modeling is nothing for young girls, because it takes away your childhood...you have to say out loud whatever you are thinking and whatever it is that is right or wrong.


3. I also love a good cheesy movie, and I'm kind of addicted to my computer.

4. I try to do Pilates when I can all year around and I also like to swim a lot. I also have a trainer that kicks my butt when it's needed.


5. I eat healthy and stay active and drink plenty of water.




6. I grew up in Namibia, and you know, it's in the bush. It's not like, forest...it's just bush!

7. I love dark chocolate - I could eat it 'til I puke.


8. (on modeling) It's kind of a culture shock, you know? Its like, oh my goodness, you don't what to do you don't where to go, you know, there's like, bus tickets, this tickets, so many things that I don't even…I mean I walk everywhere in my town, its so small, but as soon as I got used to it, it was super-nice, there's so much to do in London and New York and stuff, I just never get bored there.

9. I'll paddle board, swim in the ocean, roll in the sand, soak up the sun, eat good food, be with friends and family and go fishing with my dad.



10. One day I'll definitely move to Cape Town, or Namibia, and uh, I don't know what I want to do there but I'm gonna buy places and stuff and then just one day just try live off that, but still travel but live in Africa, I love Africa! My heart's there.


11. By getting the gig with Victoria's Secret has been amazing. You know they really become your family away from home. Because you see them so much and you work with them so much, and to know that you will go back to these people and work with them again is a nice feeling.


What do you think of Behati Prinsloo's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts