Lindsay Ellingson Quotes

1. Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday.


2. Anytime someone says we're channelling 1960s, I'm like, I'm in, I love it.

3. It's exciting for me to be home in California where I'm from and to be working with Victoria's Secret.


4. Growing up I always shopped at Victoria's Secret with my mom and saw Angels like Gisele and Karolina Kurkova in the windows.

5. When it comes to exercise, I don't like anything that's too serious.


6. I've been dancing for 10 years.

7. Being chosen for the cover is one of the most exciting things that has happened in my career. Being a Victoria's Secret model means so much to me. The greatest thing about being a VS model is that I get to be myself and show who I am.


What do you think of Lindsay Ellingson's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts