Tori Spelling's Husband Dean McDermott Had Sex With Another Woman

According to reports, a woman came forward to reveal that Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott had sex with her after she met her, telling her that his own wife won't sleep with him!

While his wife was attending a PR event in Los Angeles, McDermott, 47, was partying in Canada where he met a 28-year-old female who stated he jumped into the sack with her.

"He told me he and Tori had a sexless marriage," Emily Goodhand confessed about the married father-of-four, adding: "I believed him."


Goodhand explained to Us Weekly magazine that on December 6 that they met at the Pravda Vodka House but it was after a long dinner and drinking in another bar with a group of pals that McDermott slipped his room key and a piece of paper with his phone and room numbers in her purse. At first she notes that left to go home, but says: "I made a stupid decision."

She told the mag that McDermott wasn't in the room at Toronto's Fairmont Royal York Hotel when she arrived, but as soon as she sent him a text threatening: "If you're not here in five minutes I'm leaving," he promptly came back to the room and the fling started.

"He was romantic and very complimentary. He was telling me: "You're so beautiful." I had to call him on his bullsh*t, like: "Stop saying this stuff." He wanted to make me feel really good. Then the time for talking was over," Goodhand recalled.


Goodhand revealed they "absolutely" used protection during sex and then talked about the mother of his kids.




"He said: "I love my wife. I love her so much, but she just won't sleep with me." I didn't ask why because it was awkward," Goodhand was quoted as saying.

Spelling, 40, was always insecure and anxious about Dean's wandering eye, after their own meeting when they were both married to other people, previously admitting that she fears he might do the same thing to her.


"We're a loving couple, but were human and definitely not perfect," Spelling said in the past, noting: "Given our history I often get worried that Dean is going to cheat on me. If the phone rings and it's a girl's voice I have to ask if he's having an affair."

Goodhand claims she returned to the hotel the next night where she stated McDermott showed her a sex tape he and his wife had filmed. She reveals she refused to watch after one glance and explained they ended up just hanging out that night and not having sex.


According to the mag, publicists for Spelling and McDermott had no comment.


Goodhand claimed she wants to apologize to Spelling.



"I'm an adult and I make my own decisions. I'm sorry. I f**ked up," Goodhand concluded.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting! 

Comments

Popular Posts