Courtney Stodden Goes Brunette (PHOTOS)

Courtney Stodden decided to embrace her dark side by dyeing her trademark platinum tresses a dark brunette color.  


Stodden, 19, flaunted the new look at the Wowie Awards on December 12.

"Lately I've been a little bit of a daredevil, and I'm trying to enter into the next chapter of my life," Stodden revealed to Us Weekly at the Globe Theatre in L.A, noting: "I thought this was kind of a good example to prove to myself that I can do it. It was a huge risk, but I'm glad I did it."



"It's really new. When I walk by a mirror I'm thinking I'm blonde," the Celebrity Big Brother U.K. star  said of the makeover, which took place earlier this week. "Like: "Oh my God - who is that? It's me!"I feel born again. I'm excited to go out and see the life of a brunette," Stodden added.


What do you think of Courtney Stodden as brunette?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts